LINKERS, The services of an independent Investment Bank dedicated to the small and mid-sized firms
- A French independent M&A advisory firm founded in 2000 in Paris
- A talented team of 15 experts in M&A operations and processes aimed at optimizing the terms and conditions and minimizing transaction time
- A strong experience in negotiating alongside shareholders and SME entrepreneurs in all sectors
- A solid expertise in business valuation and a dedicated “LINK Value” department for companies and Investment Funds
- 2 areas of sectorial expertise: LINKERS IT (New Technologies) and Energy & Cleantech
- Compliance with a strict methodology referring to the best practices of the market
- An active member of the M&A Worldwide advisory network (400 professionals over 40 countries)
- Company Sales
- Valuation / Financial engineering
LINKERS ranks No. 1 Independent Investment Banks by “M&A Corporate” deal volume, with 26 operations completed in 2017: 11 divestitures, 11 acquisitions and 4 fundraisings (Source: CFNEWS – Ranking 2017).
LINKERS is ranked among the Top 5 independent Investment Banks in France for the 6th consecutive year.