The LINKERS team is rich of the experience of associates with complementary professional background.
Our business is based on three main values shared among the associates: code of ethics, a high-level expertise and an optimal service to client.
Code of Ethics:
- LINKERS’ associates emphasize on the business ethics
- They are independent from any financial institution, avoiding any conflicts of interest
- They strictly enforce the charter of business ethics of AFITE
- They aim to protect the confidentiality of the information entrusted to them by their customers and prospects.
A high level of Expertise:
- LINKERS’ associates have a high-level skill gained from their strong background in M&A with over 300 deals performed in all sectors in France and internationally
- Their clients benefit from their experience and their strong contact network
- They combine a strict methodology with extensive knowledge of tax and legal aspects
- The constant updating of their knowledge is consolidated by their involvement both in conception and leading of training seminars dedicated to senior executives.
An optimal service to client:
- Each mission is Unique, a detailed description of the purpose of the mission as well as background information and the client motivations are specified in the mandate.
- LINKERS’ associates work closely with their clients’ advisors (lawyers, solicitors, chartered accountants…) and share all information with them.
- They are completely involved beside their clients, providing them appropriate advice and reporting on their actions regularly.
- As a pledge of their commitment to their clients, LINKERS’ fees are calculated to ensure that the sole interests of the client prevail.
- LINKERS’ consultants have completed over 300 deals, of which 20 percent cross-border transactions over the last years.